Sunday, October 7, 2012

We Urgently need help!

We leave in only 1 week & still need to raise $10,000! Please we need your help. You can help us by Saving money! I am not kidding. We are selling discount cards for $20. They are good nationwide at over $300,000 locations! There is also a bonus $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate. Please share this fundraiser. You can pay on the company website or you can donate to our FSP but please be sure to email me your address so that I can email you a card. I am getting so nervous that we will have to delay. If we delay, we would be the first RR family ever to delay due to lack of funds. Also, our baby would likely be transferred to an adult mental institution! WE WILL NOT LET THIS HAPPEN! 


I also have some other news. Today I chatted with someone who met my Silas earlier this year!!! The good news is he is a happy little boy, responsive when spoken to, drinks from a bottle, and can play in a walker! Just think how he will progress with therapy! Some not so good news is his size. I was shocked! She guesses he is fitting in 18 month clothing, 24 month at the most :( He will be 5 next month and fits in the same size as my 1 year old. This makes me so sad. It also makes me more determined to raise the money I need to get my little boy home. Please say you will help!


2 comments:

  1. I just shared this post on my Facebook page... I love Silas and so hope the money comes in in time! In your post you asked people to e-mail you, but I don't see your e-mail address...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete