Sunday, August 10, 2014

So much AWESOMENESS has been happening!

 I have met bot of our boys! I came home to wait for court. I will be leaving again late this week.

"Brett" is such a spunky little fellow! He has a ton of personality & I enjoyed spending time with him! He is a daredevil & full of energy!

"Randall" was a bit sick while I was there, but was still a sweetheart and showed me his crafts, around the place he lives and we watched TV some. He has a very bad infection in his face. Our kids' PCP will be ordering a CT scan as soon as he gets home, as she fears the infection could be in his bone.

Court will be next week then we will bringing our boys home :) :)

We are still a bit short on funds. We still need a little over $2600 to book our final plane tickets home. If you feel led, you can make a tax deductible donation HERE & you will also see a really cute pic of when I met "Brett" when clicking on this link :)

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you will do an update! I keep checking back to see. Would love to know how the two new boys are doing now they are home! Also would love news on Andre and Silas! Thanks and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts! I am working on a new post. I actually had meant to save one as a draft a few nights ago, but it published. I am now trying to add the pictures that would not load a few nights ago. It has been very busy. Silas had brain surgery 4 days after we came home, then loads of doctor appointments, a triple tonsillectomy & adenoidectomy, still more appointments. So, time has been limited.

      Delete