Thursday, July 19, 2012

Home Study Complete!!!

First I would like to apologize for it taking so long to update. We have recently moved, Rachelle has taken on a second job to help pay for the adoption & the kids are out for the summer. We have been busy!

Our social worker delivered our completed home studies today! We went & got our cashier's check for our USCIS application. It will likely be mailed tomorrow. It is storming & I want to bring it to the post office directly.

Other News....
Rachelle turned 29 Sunday

We will hopefully have some updated pics of our little one by next month :) Another adopting family will be traveling to the same orphanage.

We will be holding some fundraisers very soon. Our FSP has been at a stand still for quite some time. Please share our story to help us bring our little one home :)

I would like to say how incredibly wonderful the RR team is! I always have questions which are answered within minutes. My social worker was very impressed with Nancy and the other team members for their expertise in creating the home study document. I do not think I could have paid for a better team of people to help in my adoption!

No comments:

Post a Comment